Branch Recruiting & Hiring
Location - St. Louis, Mo., Mississauga, Ont.
What we do
There are two departments responsible for identifying talent for positions in our branch offices. The Financial Advisor Talent Acquisition (FATA) team's mission is to partner with each region to optimize the firm's advisor growth potential. The Branch Office Administrator (BOA) Talent Acquisition team works in partnership with advisors to select and hire a BOA for the branch team.
Where we are headed
The firm has specific objectives to reach 20,000 advisors by 2020, and the FATA department must develop the strategies to reach new audiences who would excel as advisors.
What we need
Typical roles and qualifications:
Financial Advisor Talent Aquisition (FATA)
- Talent Acquisition Manager: 10+ years of industry recruiting, sourcing and interviewing experience required; leadership experience required
- Recruiter: 3+ years of recruiting, sourcing and interviewing experience required; financial industry experience a plus
- Recruiting coordinator: 1+ years professional experience, sourcing experienced preferred
- Support positions
BOA Talent Acquisition
- Senior Recruiter - 2-3 years high-volume recruiting and interviewing, utilizing behavior-based interview techniques. Experienced and knowledgeable in consulting and coaching required.
- Senior Support Specialist - 3-4 years of office, processing or service environment experience preferred