Location - St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz., Mississauga, Ont.
What we do
The division is responsible for providing financial leadership and support services designed to achieve the firm's strategic business objectives.
- Accounting Services
- Accounting Systems
- Advanced Analytics
- Asset Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compensation Accounting
- Expenditure Management
- Financial Reporting
- Firm Measurements
- Financial Strategies and Analysis
- Mail Services
- Partnership Accounting
- Regulatory and Operational Reporting
- Technology Life Cycle Management
Where we are headed
The Finance division plays a crucial role in ensuring the sustained financial strength of the firm.
Key activities will include:
- Deploy financial strategies to attract capital, maintain liquidity and control risk.
- Lead the firm's cost management effort.
- Develop and maintain excellent accounting and financial functions, people, and systems.
- Drive operational effectiveness and efficiency, eliminating linear solutions.
- Communicate financial information to internal and external constituencies.
- Support the firm's business decisions by developing, analyzing and interpreting relevant financial information.
- Participate in the analysis, negotiation and execution of material firm financial commitments.
- Maintain effective financial internal controls to meet firm and division objectives and regulatory requirements.
What we need
Accountants and Analysts are among the most common roles.
- Candidates for this division typically have a degree in business (accounting or finance, but education can be specific to the functional area, such as facilities or security).
- Candidates usually have prior experience, but a variety of entry-level roles are available. Must be able to work autonomously.