Location - St. Louis, Mo.
What we do
The Legal division serves as in-house counsel providing a variety of legal services to the firm. This includes coordinating with counsel from across the country to support the firm's legal, human resource and regulatory responsibilities.
- Records Management
- Government Relations
Where we are headed
Legal integrates with every business unit across the firm to support the unique partnership and branch team structure by providing comprehensive and timely support to ensure legal issues and ongoing firm business are properly addressed in firm initiatives. The division continues to enhance our structure, processes and systems to effectively support the firm's changing needs.
What we need
The most common roles in the division include Attorney, Paralegal and Legal Assistant. All of these positions require previous legal experience and for attorneys, a Juris Doctor (JD) degree.
Other qualifications include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior abilities in attention to detail and decision making
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Superb customer service skills
- Financial services product knowledge and relevant industry experience