Our personal approach sets us apart
Principles worth keeping. Principles worth seeking.Some things will never change at Edward Jones. For example, we always want to attract the best individuals to serve our clients well. And to do this, we want to ensure candidates know why our approach sets us apart from other firms. Here are some of the reasons:
- You run your own office. Autonomy is yours. But you're not alone, because we provide you with your own office and branch office administrator.
- There's unlimited income potential and compensation.
- No ceiling, which means the more you put in, the greater your income potential
- We value our partnership structure and believe it's important to share profits with those who work for Edward Jones
- We place high value on helping our clients and communities.
- Our clients always come first
- We're involved in our communities - serving, volunteering and giving back
- We're committed to your success during your transition period and beyond. Our home office and your region is dedicated to supporting you and offers ongoing development opportunities throughout your career to help you succeed.
- We have a strong reputation built on integrity with the most satisfied Financial Advisors in the industry. We continue to be recognized as a great place to work in national and local rankings.
A meaningful career, not simply a job
We empower you to control your career while doing meaningful work.
Those who join Edward Jones notice a difference right away. They notice the autonomy and sense of control over their own professional practices and lives. They notice that the effort they put in is directly tied to the compensation they receive. They can do something purposeful and form meaningful relationships in the community.
Qualities that fit our approach
We've found that those who become successful Financial Advisors bring the following qualities to the table:
- Track record of success with examples of leadership
- Ability to be motivated by challenge and reward
- High level of comfort with autonomy and independence
- Previous sales experience
- Positive and sociable perspective that handles rejection effectively
- Hard work and demonstrated self-discipline
Face-to-face is keyWe hold a straightforward philosophy: The best way to provide personal, individualized investment advice and services to our clients is to meet with them one-on-one, face-to-face, to build lasting relationships. We do business this way because years of experience have convinced us it's the best way to help our clients achieve their goals.
We don't like to brag, but we like to share good news
Edward Jones is proud to receive regional and national awards each year. Read some of the reasons why we think you should join us.Our collection
You'll help others plan for retirement
Don't forget about your own. Understand our compensation structure and be sure to plan for your own retirement.Learn more
We're not beholden to shareholders
Because we're a privately owned partnership, we have the ability to plan for the long term without the pressure of quarterly earnings announcements.Learn more