The Safety of Your Personal Information is Important to Us.
Edward Jones has become aware that certain organizations or individuals, posing as representatives of Edward Jones, have contacted potential job seekers or candidates with false job or employment related communications and made false offers of employment with Edward Jones.
Please note that, as part of the recruitment process:
- Edward Jones only requests personal information through our secure applicant tracking system.
- Edward Jones does not request bank account information.
- Edward Jones does not require any money or payment from its applicants.
- Employees of Edward Jones only communicate with job applicants from email addresses that end with "@edwardjones.com" or through Edward Jones' contact management system.
- Edward Jones does not require applicants to create new email addresses.
If you believe you are the victim of such communications, you can file a report with the appropriate authorities — such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov). You may also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-1.