Benefits & Compensation
There are many benefits to becoming a Branch Office Administrator, such as:
- Working at a branch office location in your community
- Supporting a Financial Advisor who is part of one of the most honored, fastest-growing financial services networks
- Completing a variety of tasks in a role that keeps you energized and constantly learning
- Building personal relationships with long-term, friendly clients
- Working with an organization that understands the importance of diversity in the workplace
- A Limited Partnership (firm ownership) opportunity may be available depending upon firm profitability, branch profitability, your performance and years of tenure
Flash coding here
All Edward Jones Branch Office Administrators are eligible for three types of compensation:
- Hourly Pay - follows firm guidelines based on geographic location, level of position and performance
- Bonus Opportunities - based on profitability of firm, branch and individual performance
- Profit Sharing - annual contribution made to all eligible associates which allows them to share in the success of Edward Jones
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) pre-tax and after-tax contribution options
- Firm matches dollar for dollar up to the first $500, and associates are immediately vested.
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Security purchases with discounted commissions
Why Edward Jones?
If you think Edward Jones is like every other large investment firm, think again.