Benefits & Compensation
There are many benefits associated with our headquarters opportunities
- Support one of the most honored, fastest-growing financial services networks.
- Work with an organization that understands the importance of diversity in the workplace.
- Build a rewarding career with a firm that believes strongly in promoting from within.
- Take charge of your professional growth by choosing your own career path that could lead to opportunities throughout the firm.
- Join a firm that encourages both personal and professional development by providing its associates with numerous training and development opportunities.
Specific benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) pre-tax, Roth and after-tax contribution options
- Profit Sharing Plan - 100% immediately vested
- Firm 401(k) match program - 100% immediately vested
- Disability benefit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal/external training courses
- Security purchases with discounted commissions
- Firm ownership (partnership) opportunities
Note: Part-time associates are not eligible for all benefits.
All Edward Jones associates are eligible for three types of compensation:
- Salary or Hourly Pay - Follows firm guidelines based on target market position, level of responsibility and performance.
- Bonus Opportunities - Based on profitability of the firm and individual performance.
- Profit Sharing - Annual contribution made to all eligible associates which allows them to share in the success of the firm.
Why Edward Jones?
If you think Edward Jones is like every other large investment firm, think again.