Branch Team Programs
WINGS and BRIDGE – In the spirit of helping others achieve success, Edward Jones created programs to support and foster an environment of leadership development for women and diverse financial advisors.
- The WINGS mission – The Women’s Initiative for New Growth Strategies program (WINGS) is dedicated to supporting the firm’s efforts to deeply serve more clients. The program’s new growth strategies support recruitment, retention, performance and leadership development of women financial advisors. Our commitment is for Edward Jones to become the firm of choice for women.
- The BRIDGE mission – The Building Results through Inclusion Driven and Guided Efforts (BRIDGE) program provides focus and resources dedicated to growing clients served. The recruitment, retention and leadership development support of our culturally diverse financial advisors is the cornerstone of BRIDGE. We believe that by partnering with the regions, we can support and grow talent.
Leadership Forums – We recognize the importance of serving a multicultural America, and that’s why our diversity- and inclusion-focused programs and activities are open to all Edward Jones financial advisors, branch office administrators and associates. It’s important for the firm to understand and serve the unique needs of our diverse clients.
- Women’s Leadership Forum – The annual Women’s Leadership Forum celebrates our female financial advisors against a backdrop of networking, empowerment and discovery. The purpose of the event is twofold:
- To recognize and connect our most successful female financial advisors
- To engage participants with discussion, leadership and career development opportunities
- Leadership Diversity Forum – The Leadership Diversity Forum provides a day of robust seminars, educational workshops and networking opportunities for diverse financial advisors and associates. Past speakers include:
- Andreas Tapia, author, “The Inclusion Paradox”
- Dr. Benjamin Akande, Dean, Walker School of Business and Technology at Webster University, who spoke about “The Case for Inclusion”
- Ted Childs, retired IBM executive, who shared his expertise about how to drive diversity and inclusion in a sustainable way to maintain and grow a competitive advantage