Do you want to elevate your practice? Edward Jones is here for you.
With Edward Jones, experienced Financial Advisors like you will discover a different kind of business model. Over 19,000 financial advisors run their own offices and make their own decisions. But they have vast resources, from a full-time Branch Office Administrator to some of the most advanced technological tools and resources in the industry. With Edward Jones you can be in business for yourself—but not by yourself. So why not grow your practice with an organization that supports your professional and personal development.
Edward Jones is constantly adapting while staying firmly grounded in doing what’s best for our clients – that’s what makes us an industry original – and steady as a rock. For more than 97 years we’ve put an intense value on trusting relationships, nurturing ideas and investing in people. It’s why we’re consistently rated as a great place to work by our Financial Advisors. This is what makes us stand out in the industry – this is what makes us Edward Jones.
Moving your practice takes a lot of self-reflection, and we are here at any point in time for a confidential discussion. We have an entire team dedicated to transitioning your practice, including connecting you with Financial Advisors who’ve recently made the transition to Edward Jones.
Forward thinking. Industry leading and technologically advanced.
Edward Jones is Built to be better. Together – and individually.
- Our community-based branch offices are our only profit center.
- Individual support from a Branch Office Administrator and thousands of headquarters associates allow you to focus on what’s most important, your clients.
- You are truly equipped to provide what’s best for each of your clients – not for the firm. We offer a full spectrum of products and services to help meet the goals of your client. From high-net-worth individuals to business owners to all other long-term investors, Edward Jones provides the products, plus extensive support and resources, to help ensure you can serve each of your client’s unique and often complex investing needs.
- Our Integrated information system and advanced, client-facing technology makes it easy to serve clients – with Focus on our Docusign, remote capabilities, mobile app for clients, goals-based advice, financial foundations.
We believe that those who share in the work, should share in the rewards
- Transfer compensation is individually assessed and optimized for incoming financial advisors to ensure a smooth transfer to the firm.
- Your compensation is based on the practice you build, not requirements defined by prior performance levels, obligations or stipulations.
- A portion of your variable income is based off assets that transfer in for up to the first five years, regardless of how the assets are invested – even if they are transferred in kind.
- Your total compensation is made up of multiple income streams, which could include, commissions, guaranteed supplemental salary and new asset compensation, profits sharing, travel awards and partnership opportunities.*
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Pre-transition planning.
- Industry leading training and support tailored to your unique needs and the needs of your clients.
- For those Financial Advisors transitioning a more robust practice, On-Site support begins Day 1.
- Ongoing dedicated support to help ensure a smooth transition for your practice and your clients.
You can also expect…
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth based on the energy and effort you put forth.
- Your production – your earnings.
- Leadership development opportunities; your professional development is tailored to you.
- The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional life – the best of both worlds.
*In the past, certain financial advisors have had the opportunity to make a limited partnership investment in Edward Jones’ parent company, The Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P. (JFC), a Missouri limited liability limited partnership. Eligibility to participate in a limited partnership offering has historically required, among other things, financial advisors to meet certain tenure and performance requirements. As of January 1, 2020, over 24,000 Edward Jones associates, including financial advisors, branch office administrators and home office associates are limited partners of JFC. Past limited partnership offerings are not a guarantee of future offerings.
**If you have less than three years’ experience, less than $30 million in portable assets under care or trailing 12-month production of less than $250,000, a supplemental starting salary range of $38,500 – $100,000 is provided.
If you have more than three years’ experience, greater than $30 million in portable assets under care and trailing 12-month production of $250,000 or higher, your salary will be customized based on your 12-month production.
Experienced Financial Advisors Compensation