Branch Training & Development
Location - St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz.
What we do
Branch Training associates equip Financial Advisors and Branch Office Administrators (BOAs) with the knowledge and skills they need to provide clients with excellent service. We train, coach and support branch teams from the time they are hired all the way through to their retirement.
- Study Team
- Advisor Training
- Advisor Coaching and Support
- Advanced Branch Support
- Asset and Office Sharing
- Branch Learning and Development
- Typical roles: Academic Training Leaders; Study Specialists; Instructional Designers; Business Coaches
Where we are headed
Each year Branch Training trains several thousand advisors between the two U.S. campuses in St. Louis and Tempe. As the department prepares for continued growth, key areas of focus will include:
- Evolving our advisor training and development program to a more tailored approach so we meet the individual needs of the learner.
- Formalizing best practices of our most successful branch teams and sharing those across our firm.
- Helping advisors plan for their retirement through the recently created Retirement Transition Plan
What we need
Typical qualifications include:
- Training, teaching or coaching experience preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning theory preferred
- Depending on the role, background in creating, designing or delivering training and development content
- Obtaining Series 7 and 66 licenses shortly after hire