Before you commit to Edward Jones, we are committed to you. We’re available to speak with you confidentially, answer your questions and connect you with financial advisors who’ve recently made the transition to Edward Jones. Contact us and we’ll connect you with our dedicated transition and integration manager who will serve as your point of contact throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
With you every step.
- Pre-transition planning to ensure a smooth move: Prior to your first day, we provide you a dedicated transition specialist who will help you with all the critical components of your move, working closely with you to:
- Evaluate the current business opportunity
- Select and secure an office location
- Manage all logistics relating to the physical office setup
- Establish a transition plan
- Connect you with product subject matter experts
- Support from Day 1: From your first day, we will tailor support to meet the unique needs of your practice and clients. This could include formal systems and business development training, an onsite registered onboarding specialist, and training and support of the Branch Office Administrator.
“ My Onboarding Specialist was fantastic…she was in my office on day 1 and stayed for several weeks. She had done this a few times and so she really understood the emotion of it – the enormity of the work was daunting. But she helped me create the best process for me and we got it done much more quickly than I ever expected. ”
Financial Advisor – Wakefield, RI
“ I had a branch office administrator and consistent help from a registered transition financial advisor as soon as I came over. Those two were tremendous in helping me process and get things started. ”
Financial Advisor – San Antonio, TX
We know transitioning your practice can be daunting. And we are here to help. Your transition will be completely tailored to you and your practice. We’ve got just two ground rules:
Number one: You control your transition. Beginning with deciding when and how to transition your practice.
Number two: Our dedicated transition team – and our extensive resources – will be available to you and working for you – from your first conversation with us through Day 1 and beyond.
- Your transition specialist serves as your main contact and helps you with the critical components of your move to Edward Jones. Answering questions along the way. Expertly, patiently – and, always, confidentially.
- Systems, tools and technology training help you get your practice up and running quickly – and feel confident opening accounts and transitioning clients.
We’re dedicated. To provide a smooth move for you and your clients. Working to exceed your expectations – and theirs.
Ready to discuss the details of your move to Edward Jones?
Contact us at JoinEJ@edwardjones.com – and we’ll put you in touch with your personal recruiter to help you get started.