Accelerated Leadership Program Internship
Ready for a challenge? Tackle our 10-week paid program that delivers meaningful assignments and access to senior leadership.
Internship for Graduate Students
Take your internship experience to the next level with our Accelerated Leadership Program located at our St. Louis or Tempe headquarters.
The Accelerated Leadership Program internship is a full time, paid program that matches your area of concentration, strengths and interest with a business need at Edward Jones. For 10 weeks you'll have the opportunity for exposure to our unique culture and seasoned leadership team while doing challenging and meaningful work.
Program Key Features:
- Networking opportunities with peers, technical experts, and senior leadership
- Contribute to a specific business area while also gaining exposure to the organization and learning how business areas interact
- Support learning and development offerings to strengthen your core skill set for your internship
- Mentoring to provide insight into the transition from college into the professional workplace
- Speaker Series featuring senior leaders and important topics such as innovation, product review, etc.
- Capstone presentation to senior leadership
We're looking for full-time, first-year graduate students with at least two years of experience.
- Full-time, first-year graduate students
- GPA: 3.0
- 2+ years prior experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills (work, campus)
- Ability to interface and network with people at all levels of the organization
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong decision making, balancing best interest of the client and firm while mitigating risk
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt in a changing and complex environment
- Project management skills
- Subject matter expertise as appropriate
Career Opportunities after the Internship
A variety of career opportunities await following the internship, including our Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Internship, interns will have the opportunity to apply for other opportunities throughout the firm, including our Graduate-level Accelerated Leadership Development Program. The Graduate Leadership Development Program is a two-year rotational program at Edward Jones.