Build tech that helps people build their dreams.
Technology at Edward Jones is all about relationships – with our clients and with each other. From that first brainstorm with the product owner to Scrum ceremonies where we celebrate deliverables and prioritize the backlog – we work together as a team.
Creating technology that makes it easier for our clients to work with us is a business imperative – and it’s exciting. Agile tech solutions may start in a lab, but they don’t stay there. They end up in our branch teams and with our clients – empowering them to manage their financial lives with confidence and achieve their life’s dreams.
Bring your best work here – and we’ll bring it to life.
Our client-first business model demands that we innovate quickly and constantly to deliver a best-in-class user experience. This motivates us to invest in emerging technologies and seek out all good ideas from all sources. So you’ve got a seat at the table from day one. And when your ideas create client-centric solutions, we’ll fast-track them using Agile methodologies, Scrum processes and our robust CI/CD tool chain.
- Agile development methodologies
- Self-organizing, collaborative teams
- Regular Scrum ceremonies to prioritize the backlog
- CI/CD tool chain
Grow your skills. As a technologist and a leader.
Innovation means always moving, growing – and anticipating the next big thing.
This continual push forward also drives your professional development. As you’re learning new tech skills, you will be mentored and offered opportunities to flex your abilities as a leader. Your professional development will mirror our process for technology development. Flexible, always improving, supported – and driven by you.
- Work with emerging new technologies
- Create using Agile development methodologies and Scrum processes
- Train on front-end technologies
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across departments on industry-leading solutions
- Participate in design sprints and research
- Work closely with product owners on prioritization of the backlog
- Learn about the business drivers and workflows
Put your skills to work in the following roles:
- Software Engineer
- Network/Platform Engineer
- Project leader/manager
- Risk manager
- Technical architect
- Mobile/UX Developer