Our job roles appeal to market watchers, analysts, innovators, researchers, developers and communicators. People who love digging deep into data. People who excel at transforming those insights into industry-leading, client-centric solutions. People who desire to make a difference.
Specific job roles fall into the following areas:
- Market Research to develop a deep understanding of our clients
- Technical expertise to use those insights to create an unparalleled client experience
- Products and services to support highly personalized tailored solutions
- Marketing to communicate the value of our client-centric approach
- Investment Analysis & Research covering securities research, investment manager research, asset allocation, portfolio construction/management, investment strategy and investment risk
This is a family. A really talented and supportive family.
Relationships power our client-first business model. And they bind us together as a work family. They are authentic – and real. Working with one another is not just a means to get the work done. Enjoy collaborating on projects and discovering solutions together. Because the talent level is so high, we challenge each other to be our best. When our best pales to the particular expertise of a colleague, we know we can ask for help – and they will show up. Unselfishly and generously sharing their time and knowledge – with no expectation of a future payback. In an industry built on transactions, our relationships with our clients and with each other are anything but.
Build capabilities, lead, advance. Repeat.
Your work is always changing and evolving. The process is collaborative, the pace is fast – and the environment is ideal for your professional development. Mobility is the norm not the exception. As you build your skills across departments, you will receive product- and role-specific training customized to your development plan. And opportunities to stretch your skills. We are a fast-growing division, and leaders are exceptionally receptive to new ideas. This means you can make a significant impact not only in the division but in the firm. And as you advance on the career path you desire, your leaders and colleagues will encourage you to pursue opportunities and mentor you along the way.