“You're one of the key people on the project”
Hear firsthand from a senior programmer analyst at Edward Jones.
Location - St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz.
What we do
The IS division provides technology that makes it easier for branch teams, clients and headquarters associates to do business. Key strategies include:
- Innovation to provide industry-leading tools that help the firm serve clients
- Providing the firm with superior technology tools compared to those of our competition
- Integrating our systems to provide a seamless and cohesive suite of tools
- Protecting our clients' information and the firm's information through state-of-the-art security tools and processes
- Client Services
- Financial Advisor and Branch Services
- Data Center Operations
- Enterprise Content Services
- Help Desk
- Home Office Services
- Network Backbone
- Program Management Office
- Project Delivery Services
- Quality Assurance
- Systems Operations Center
- Trading Services
- Training and Knowledge
- User Experience
Where we are headed
The IS division provides systems and support critical to the firm achieving its' 2020 Vision. Whether IS associates are designing a new portfolio tool, enhancing infrastructure or determining how to offer a new feature on www.edwardjones.com, everything we do supports our branch teams and the clients they serve.
What we need
- Typical roles include programming, systems administration and project leadership positions that are responsible for creating the tools and systems used by our clients and branches every day.
- Successful individuals will have strong analytical and communication skills in addition to their technical knowledge. Furthermore, in order to support the clients and branches, they must have an understanding of our business and industry.