If you find yourself at a professional crossroads, a career as a financial advisor may be the right change for you. Financial advisors partner with clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals: retirement, building wealth, estate strategies, funding education and more. As a financial advisor with Edward Jones, you’ll develop and grow your own practice, supported by branch office support, a home-office team and other regional financial advisors. You’ll benefit from the experience that comes from 100 years of history. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our financial advisors are valued partners, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value an inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints help to achieve results. We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. We were named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE magazine¹. Edward Jones captured the No.35 spot on the prestigious 2022 list.
Edward Jones is built to help you positively impact clients’ lives, helping them achieve their long-term financial goals as you make a difference in the community where you live.
What characteristics would make you a successful financial advisor?
• An interest in financial services/markets and how they work
• Love of learning and challenges, including determination to succeed
• Skilled in long-term relationship building
• Comfortable in your ability to think critically
• Passion for new opportunities
Can you see yourself…
• Learning to be a financial advisor through our comprehensive training program?
• Delivering personalized investment and financial solutions to your clients?
• Taking ownership of your business’s growth and success?
• Meeting professional and personal objectives as they relate to building your practice?
• Working in and positively impacting your local community?
If so, we’ll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
• Paid training – Get registered and licensed and learn how to be a financial advisor with the industry’s top training program².
• Salary for the first four years as you begin to build your practice
• A firm-provided branch office in the community
• Branch office support to help lighten the load so you can focus on your clients
• A support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office – You’ll work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way.
You can also expect…
• No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, and your compensation is tied to the effort you put in
• A compensation package that includes opportunities for commissions, profit sharing and incentive travel
• The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional lives – the best of both worlds
Take the next step toward a new beginning with Edward Jones.
Don’t wait, apply today!
1 2022 Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®, published April 2022, research by Great Place to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From FORTUNE ©2022 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
2 For the 22nd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top company for training. The firm ranked No.24 on Training magazine’s prestigious 2022 Training Top 100 list. 2000-2022 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published January-March each year, data as of September of prior year, an application fee was required for consideration.